In Harmony offers Music Together family music and movement classes for children and the grownups who love them!
Since 1987, Music Together has introduced millions of babies, children, parents, and teachers to the joys of music-making and the powerful benefits of music. These group music classes, designed for infants, toddlers and preschoolers, are part of an internationally recognized, research-driven curriculum that will nurture your child's inner musician.
The emphasis is on fun, however! You and your children will grow a strong bond through singing, dancing, clapping, bouncing, instrument playing and other activities! So much more than a "Mommy and Me" class, Music Together fosters developmental benefits that will help your children in school and beyond. So come sing, wiggle and jam with your little ones! Find out more!
What is a Music Together class?
- Infants, toddlers, and preschoolers participating at their own levels in family-style classes of mixed ages.
- Parents and caregivers contributing to the enrichment of their child’s music environment—regardless of their own musical abilities.
- Weekly 45-minute classes teaching a new song collection every fall, winter and spring (summer classes are a mix of various collections).
- A professionally recorded CD and a songbook each semester.
- 45 minutes of PURE FUN with your child every week!