Thank you for choosing In Harmony Music!
Spring Session: April 5-June 12, 2021
- $295.00 for first enrolled child
- $225.00 per sibling over 6 months of age
- Infants under 6 months old attend FREE with a registered sibling
- Tuition for online classes includes materials delivered to your home, a closed, private online group for each class to interact, access to live and recorded weekly 45 minute classes, and unlimited makeups.
- Tuition for in-person classes includes materials and a small set of instruments to be brought in each week to class (no instruments or props will be shared), and weekly 30 minute classes. Shorter class times follow health recommendations and prevent large gatherings in between classes.
- New registrations include a one-time, non-refundable admin fee of $15.00
- Payment in full is required at the time of registration
- Tuition is not prorated; however, you are welcome to make up all missed classes within the semester or in the next semester in which you are actively registered.
- Tuition is non-refundable
- No refunds or partial refunds are issued when state or local COVID-19 regulations, air quality restrictions or inclement weather require in-person classes to be canceled: all classes will be honored online if not in person.
- If a refund is approved, for any reason, a non-refundable admin fee of $15.00 will be automatically deducted from the total amount
COVID-19 Updates and Policies:
- In-person classes are currently held outdoors, following city guidelines and recommendations
- In-person classes may be canceled or moved online at any time
- All in-person classes are limited to 12 families
- 6 feet of physical distance is required at all times
- Masks must be worn by children over 2 and all participating adults
- Hands must be sanitized upon entry
- Each family must bring a blanket to sit on and a set of instruments/ props for use not to be shared with others (a set will be distributed week one of class)
- Sick children and adults must stay home and attend an online class
- No refunds after the start of the session - all classes will be honored online if not in person until such a time that in-person classes can be resumed