A born sounder and mover, your baby is already equipped with the means and potential to make music. You've probably noticed how they respond when you play a song in the car or sing them a song to soothe them. Developing your baby's natural musicality will open the door to a world of possibility, not only for music learning but for all learning. The early months are so important to this process, which is why we designed this special class to help you every step of the way.
The Babies Class is for families with infants under 12 months of age. In this class, the activities are specifically designed to teach you how to support music development in infancy and how to connect with your baby through music.
By attending our Babies Classes, you will:
- Immerse your baby in a fun and safe musical learning environment
- Meet other new parents and caregivers as you interact together with your babies
- Learn from our highly trained Music Together® instructors, who will teach you how to help your baby grow musically, in class and at home
- Receive a professionally recorded CD and illustrated songbook so you can continue your music-making fun at home
- Receive a copy of "Babbling With Your Baby", provided to all new families in Music Together at In Harmony Music
- Rest assured that we provide a welcoming environment where you can soothe a crying baby, nurse or bottle feed a hungry baby, or hold a sleeping baby in a comfortable and accepting setting
Our Babies Class provides a one semester introduction to Music Together, after which we encourage participation in our Mixed Ages classes.